Searching for tag:
- Posted Dec 20th 2016 8am by Jamie ClarkLike it or not, technology is everywhere. It affects everything we do from communication to travel to finding recipes for dinner. One study found almost 90% of US citizens are on the internet. This is great news for philanthropy. Finding a worthy place to give or supporting a charity you already love, there are many more tools at your disposal than ever before. You now have a much larger platform to have your voice heard. So whether you're an early-adopter or long for simpler times, you can use a few of these tips to make your philanthropic experience more meaningful. Read more...
- Posted Oct 16th 2016 12am by Kendra Atkins
- Posted Oct 9th 2016 12am by Kendra Atkins
- Posted Sep 27th 2015 12am by Natalie Nunez
- Posted Dec 11th 2013 6:11pm by Melissa Daigneault