Searching for tag:
- Posted Sep 5th 2019 11:46am by Alison ReeseThe NFL football season starts today and our schools have been playing for a week! It is time to think about those who don't have soup in their bowls as all of our teams start to fight for the ultimate prize for their leagues! For Souper Bowl of Caring, the ultimate prize is having ALL of our GROUPS register and participate in a food drive benefiting a charity in their community. Click below to get started or to be sure your team has already registered for a food drive this season. All you need to do to help is register, hold a food drive, donate the food/cash and report to us what you did! It is that easy! Read more...
- Posted Dec 20th 2016 8am by Jamie ClarkLike it or not, technology is everywhere. It affects everything we do from communication to travel to finding recipes for dinner. One study found almost 90% of US citizens are on the internet. This is great news for philanthropy. Finding a worthy place to give or supporting a charity you already love, there are many more tools at your disposal than ever before. You now have a much larger platform to have your voice heard. So whether you're an early-adopter or long for simpler times, you can use a few of these tips to make your philanthropic experience more meaningful. Read more...
- Posted Oct 16th 2016 12am by Kendra Atkins
- Posted Oct 9th 2016 12am by Kendra Atkins
- Posted Sep 27th 2015 12am by Natalie Nunez
- Posted Dec 11th 2013 6:11pm by Melissa Daigneault