- Hunger-relief Charities Score Big Across the Country
- Don't Forget to REPORT Your Totals for the 2019 Tackle Hunger Campaign
- In early March, central Texas retailer, media, community and food bank partners gathered to celebrate the 2017 Souper Bowl of Caring season. Together the community generated 2.9 million meals, a record-breaking collection.
- Fans across the nation unite through Souper Bowl of Caring to tackle hunger and poverty in their local community.
- Community members in Central Texas are champions this year, as their local donations have surpassed the community goal of raising 2.75 million meals.
- Souper Bowl of Caring is committed to increasing both giving and serving by utilizing the energy of the Super Bowl football game to tackle hunger. Read more about the Central Texas Service Blitz, coordinated by Local Youth Advisory Board members Mia and Adrian, hosted by the Central Texas Food Bank.